• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS / FT: Gatlight v1 SS S/N #17 - Rare Collectable light *Price Drop #2*

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Decided to sale another shelf queen. So, I'm offering for sale one of the original Gatlights (a v1 SS). I orginally bought it in this thread at the beginning of the year:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...light=gatlight

I can post pics here later if needed, but light is exactly as I received it and includes everything the original came with. Selling for less than I paid - $550 $525 $500 (you're getting a good deal, and I'm taking a beating at this price - I paid $575) included are PP fees and shipping within US / Canada. Shipping to any other country for an additional $15 and insurance (both domestic in US or International) is optional and available at buyer's expense for actual cost.

Here's a perfect chance to own an awesome piece of metal flashlight art that is rarely seen up for grabs at least in the year or so I've been here :)

Normal rules apply - first unconditional I'll take it followed by prompt payment gets the light.

Cash is preferred, however, there are a few trades I would happily consider (with cash + or - as appropriate for what is offered). Things I would consider an offer to trade on would include an LS 27 (I really miss the one I sold) or any McGizmo Ti for that matter, Mac's Tri EDC (doesn't need to be Ti, though Ti would be preferred), Jhanko light with 3d tail (the more trits the better), Steve Ku lights, HDS Rotary, or something equivalent.

Will send with everything I got with it (listed in the original thread) - light, case, and 2 batteries (can't guarantee what the postal service will do with the batteries, I can guarantee I'll include them :naughty: ).

Last edited:

Latest posts