Rofis TR51 or Fenix TK35?

Zen Ape

Newly Enlightened
I've finally decided to jump on a higher end (brighter) light than the few lights I've thus far accumulated. Ultimately what I was looking for was something that came close to 1000 lumens with great combo flood/throw beam, had solid run times, multi battery options, a few widespread and useable settings in a compact form. These two lights seem to fit that bill better than anything I've come across yet. Just wondering if anyone owns both lights and what their thoughts are on if they could only have one what which would it be and why? Just looking for any additional details before I push the checkout button. Thanks.

pinhead

Newly Enlightened
I've finally decided to jump on a higher end (brighter) light than the few lights I've thus far accumulated. Ultimately what I was looking for was something that came close to 1000 lumens with great combo flood/throw beam, had solid run times, multi battery options, a few widespread and useable settings in a compact form. These two lights seem to fit that bill better than anything I've come across yet. Just wondering if anyone owns both lights and what their thoughts are on if they could only have one what which would it be and why? Just looking for any additional details before I push the checkout button. Thanks.

There is one review about the ROFIS TR51 in German language, but you should be able to read it with Google translator: http://translate.google.com/transla...ofis-tr51-xm-l-u2-led-880-ansi-lumen-max.153/