• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Customized Copper mac XML edc

Flucero28

Enlightened
Okay guys I'm sure ill regret this but I'm looking to trade my copper mac xml edc.

I have swapped the original cool white XML for a neutral 5000K for an awesome tint.

I have also programmed the driver as follows:

4 modes:

firefly (5mA) this mode is very similar to my sunwayman v10r ti lowest mode, low (28mA), medium (400mA) and High, in that order. Modes are very well spaced to the eye with medium mode offering approximately two hours of runtime and good output.

Last mode is memorized in .25 seconds vs 2 seconds stock.

Hybrid mode memory. Mode changes from memorized mode always reverts back to lowest mode.

Low battery rampdown feature will dim the light to a slightly lower level once the battery can no longer supply the voltage needed for the current mode. This helps maximize output and runtime.

This is my favorite program so far and use it in my mac lights. Of course I can always change the programming to suit the new owners preferences.

Any questions please ask. I'm looking primarily for a mac ti tri, would love a newer crenulated version but ill entertain all offers!

ce1db6f1-862c-a032.jpg

The light offered is the one on the left.

ce1db6f1-8679-270c.jpg

ce1db6f1-868c-d5aa.jpg

ce1db6f1-869f-0fc5.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened
Will do roadking. Im waiting to hear back for a possible trade, but if it does not work out I will contact you!

Frank

Flucero28

Enlightened
Bump! A little birdy told me that the XML versions are likely to be discontinued!!!! Roadking, PM sent.