Who mods sunwayman stuff for trits?

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Jeff (JHanko) and Barry (PrecisionWorks) can bore out your light and extender and also mill trit slots on your V10R Ti light.

I asked Jeff to make my V10R look like his D10s and also asked him to bore out the light and ti AA extenders to 18mm. This is what he came up with.
:bow:

scaled.php

scaled.php

If you run a CR123 cell in a bored light, you can wrap paper around the cell so it doesn't rattle, or buy a Delrin spacer from oveready. Jeff machined a custom spacer for the light. My RCR123 cells fit perfectly with the label still on.
:twothumbs

The extra bored ti AA extenders are to run a AA or 14500/17500/18500 with one extender, and a 18650 with two extenders (but the light looks very top heavy).

scaled.php

scaled.php

Have Jeff install one of his signature ti clips on your V10R Ti light as well. The clip rests on the top of the battery tube, so it won't scratch up your light or ti extender when you're changing cells.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
How thick are the walls when everything is bored to 18mm? I measured mine, and it's only 19.1 mm at the oring groove, that would be pretty thin!

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow Hiro! That double AA extender is amazing. It makes the light a long 2xCR123.