Arc chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

notos&w

Enlightened
I was checking the Arc website and clicked on the "chat with us" link to see exactly what it is. what it is is a great idea. both peter and merri were available within 1 minute and were eager to help w/ my problem.

of course, i explained i didnt have a problem and didnt mean to bother or interrupt them.

this is new to me. i have never seen such a fantastic CS dept. it is not often you can instantly chat with the pres. of a co. about any problem you may be having. Arc truly is a great company.

thanks again peter and merri

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your welcome! I love to talk about flashlights... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Usally the chat function works. Sometimes it spits up hairballs. We get a fair amount of people who initiate the chat but don't say anything. It may be a problem with the system, dunno. We use boldchat which is supposed to be one of the best systems. If it doesn't work for you, please give us a call on our toll free number (1-888-752-8554). Live phone calls usally have less technical problems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Always good to hear from you.

Peter

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may find people click on the chat button out of curiosity. That could account for some of the initiated, but not continued sessions.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,

This is such a great feature! Thanks very much. It's like CPF for the rest of the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Get your questions answered by THE expert. Bravo! I love it, and I haven't even tried it yet. (No questions at the moment. Hmmm. Actually, I was wondering if the black Arc AAA standard is type III HA or type II? Maybe I'll try the chat out.)

Thanks for running such a FANTASTIC company. You have a loyal Arc customer here to be sure.

georget98

Enlightened
I tried it today.

I remember seeing discussions about lithium in the LS with 2-AA but couldn't remember if it's OK or not. I spotted the chat and decided to be lazy and give it a try.

Meri answered and said it's OK and I can expect 3-5 hours run time. Total elapsed time from my first click to "bye" was 2 minutes.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
js: the newer black AAA standards were in HAIII, but the really old ones were typeII anodizing. those are really old though, so its most likely a black AAA you encounter is in HAIII /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.