• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Sunwayman V10R Ti extreme cooling fin

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD!

OK, so you say you want to set the tritium record (and not have it beaten in a few days)? You're going to need this part! You say you want a light that doesn't need batteries? This part's for you. 36 slots! Who's going to man up (or woman up) and fill this bad boy? $150 shipped in the USA. International shipping add $8. Posting "I'll take it will reserve it for you". Then sit back and wait for a PM with payment instructions/conditions. Thanks for looking and drooling!

img0745pm.jpg

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Sunwayman V10R Ti extreme cooling fin

OK I just can't let this pass...I'll man up and take this bad boy *gulp* :D ...will be mostly offline till late Sunday so please take note!

JasonH

Enlightened

Thats going to look awesome filled up. Could you please post some pics when you do so.

Thanks, JasonH

OK I just can't let this pass...I'll man up and take this bad boy *gulp* :D ...will be mostly offline till late Sunday so please take note!

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

Jeff, that's the mother of all V10R cooling fins! Congrats to the buyer and seller for another fantastic V10R mod. Backup to the backup to the backup...

How many pages was the spreadsheet to calculate this drilling setup?

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeff - you have done it again. That is 10 degrees per hole. My indexing head can get down to 12 degrees unless I readjust the indexing wheel. This is nuts!!!!!! Silgt - That is $ 420 to populate this bad boy!! Now you bought this we need to see pictures.

OK, so you say you want to set the tritium record (and not have it beaten in a few days)? You're going to need this part! You say you want a light that doesn't need batteries? This part's for you. 36 slots! Who's going to man up (or woman up) and fill this bad boy? $150 shipped in the USA. International shipping add $8. Posting "I'll take it will reserve it for you". Then sit back and wait for a PM with payment instructions/conditions. Thanks for looking and drooling!

img0745pm.jpg

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Awesome piece as always Jeff. The tritium to fill this beauty will cost more than the piece itself. This should wipe out a good portion of current tritium vial stock. Congratulations to the buyer.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is an "insane tritium fever" and I love it. The light is just a pretext to fit the tritium vials...

borealis

Newly Enlightened

:faint:
Do the holes technically increase the surface area and make the cooling fin more effective?

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:faint:
Do the holes technically increase the surface area and make the cooling fin more effective?

Physically the holes will not increase the surface area, in any case will decrease it. Are the cooling fins effective themselves? Not on topic...

GLOCK18

Enlightened

WOW thats just to cool, I don't even own a Sunwayman V10R and would still buy one of
these.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! I go to an airshow today and look what I miss out on! That's amazing (as usual) work Jeff!! Congratulations to Silgt and you definitely need to post pictures once you've filled this up! :)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thought about this mod and decided to see if this could be replicated. Had a go and drilling the 'pilot' holes. The fin on the left is 15 degree spacing ie 24 holes when drilled out. You can see 1 hole been drilled.

The fin on the right is a DLC coated fin. 36 Pilot holes drilled. I drilled very superficially as I worked out that the 1.6mm drill bit would leave hardly any material between the holes. There is absolutely no room for error. Will I go go and ahead and drill 36 holes. Possibly.. this is to illustrate how accurate Jeff has been to drill the holes so close to each other - there is absolutely no room for error. Hats off to you Jeff.

DSC01864.jpg

Last edited:

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

I was thinking of you Dave, when I saw this. :)
If I put together the trit-iest ;) of all the V10R parts I currently own and added this to the mix, I would have a light with 60 trits! :devil:

Thatspec

Enlightened

How many bits do you go through for something like this:eek: