• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 500 LUMENS! V10R Ti+ w/ AA extender & custom button spacer

Coup de Grace

Newly Enlightened
I am offering to you a Sunwayman V10R Ti+. It is near mint condition. Just about new. Installed is a delrin retaining ring for super smooth button action. As you can see in the picture, a Ti AA is installed allowing the use of a AA battery.
All orIginal accessories including the care package that has titanium polish, extra screws and polishing cloth. There's a holster as well among other items. The original Ti retaining ring is included as well for that all Ti look.

Here's the manufacterer's specs:
Continuously Variable output 1-500 Lumens w/16340 Cell (NOTE: Do not run the light continuously at turbo mode [500 lumens] for more than 5 minutes.)
190 lumen max with alternative battery options
Length: 3.3" (84.5mm)
Weight (w/o Battery): 71.8g (71.8g)
CREE XM-L U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours
Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system - Slightly twist the Rotator Ring from left to right for Min to Max output
Constant current circuit, constant output
Effective range of 130 meters
Uses one single CR123A (RCR123A/16340) battery
Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
High quality OP reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
High-grade Titanium alloy
Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
Tactical forward click switch with momentary on
Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
Accessories: Clip, O-ring, rubber cap, lanyard, holster, and rubber tailcap switch

Here are the pics:
7b2d8b14.jpg

862a5e76.jpg

ef1c9d76.jpg

Asking $200.

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Thread Trash post deleted - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

Coup de Grace

Newly Enlightened
you know you can get this brand new on batteryjunction for 188?

This one is a custom part attached to the light that will run you $34 shipped plus wait time. Also, I've read of complications with installing the part, while this one already has it attached so you wouldn't have that problem.

Please refrain from bashing my sales thread or anyone else's.

mr.lumen

Enlightened
i definitely was not trying to bash your thread man. at all. i guess i should have pmed you it regardless. i just noticed no one had responded to your thread and figured maybe it was because they could find it for cheaper brand new and i figured you wanted to sell it so if you dropped the price it might help. but i was unaware of the part you speak of which makes yours a steal!

sorry buddy. good luck! if i had more dough i would have pulled the trigger on it.

Norm

Retired Administrator

Your images are too large. Please resize and repost.
See Rule #3 If you post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Thanks Norm