• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Barn Burner for sale! Excellent condition! SOLD!!!!

chasm22

Newly Enlightened
I've decided to sell my Barn Burner. I purchased it from Dan during the original GB. The light has ~5hrs total runtime. It has always been used only for a few minutes at a time. No dings. PHOTOS

It comes with these extras; 1 extra battery pack, 2 extra 'fatboy' bulbs, and two diffusors(red,clear). Of course the standard package includes a custom case, battery charger, carry strap,and manual.

In light of some recent reports of battery packs becoming weak, I ran a runtime test last week. I didn't go to shutdown but I did run the light for 30 minutes. I don't have any equipment to measure output, but I did light up my SST90 mounted on my M6 running 6 freshly charged imr 16340's. This combination is putting out in excess of 1600 lumens. Bottom line is the Barn Burner running at 30 minutes made the SST90 disappear. The Barn Burner has a fuel guage on it that has five leds that will roughly tell you what's left in your battery pack. After exactly two minutes of rest, the guage was at the first green led indicating(again roughly)60% charge left. This is the first time I've ever run this light past a couple of minutes. I did it so that I could offer this light knowing it still rocks. 8000 lumens in a relatively light weight perfectly balanced package. Built by professionals with an eye towards reliability, a quality light.

I'm asking $1095 shipped CONUS, Priority mail, insured. I'll consider shipping any method, but insurance will be required and the buyer will have to pay for shipping fees that exceed the rate I have chosen . I will also consider shipping outside the US, but the buyer will be responsible for ALL shipping fees. I will accept USPS money orders or Paypal. First to post, PM or email me with" I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking,

Chuck
CPF=chasm22
Email

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Barn Burner for sale! Excellent condition!

A classic....what more can be said.....

Karl

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

As per PM... "I'LL TAKE IT :twothumbs"
I miss my old one WAY to much!
Waiting On PP addy

Thanks,
Dan

chasm22

Newly Enlightened

Dan,

You're more than welcome . The fact that you've owned a Barn Burner before, sold it, and then bought another one seems to be a recurring theme with Barn Burners. I can't remember seeing this happen as often with any other light. The experience of turning on the BB and having that beautifully shaped beam grow brighter and brighter and brighter. It's undeniably an uplifting experience. The beam gets brighter and brighter and the smiles get wider and wider.

Payment was received. I will get it shipped tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Chuck

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good to see! Way to go Dan! (Now I don't feel guilty anymore for taking your baby.) Something tells me this BB has found a permanent home. Congrats. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good to see! Way to go Dan! (Now I don't feel guilty anymore for taking your baby.) Something tells me this BB has found a permanent home. Congrats. :thumbsup:

No worries Stephen. Glad you saw this as I was going to PM you to tell you I found another :)
I figured if I was meant to have another, fate would intervene... And it's about time :p
And yes, you are correct, this time I'll be clearing out a permanent space in my safe for this one!

tdurand

Enlightened

I haven't seen this come up for sale too often. Great light! A true legend.

chasm22

Newly Enlightened

Dan

PM sent.

Thanks again for everything and I hope you enjoy the light. I forgot to mention one thing in the PM. I disconnected the battery pack per USPS regulation. You've had one before, so you know the drill. I also sent the manual that came with the light.

Chuck

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dan

PM sent.

Thanks again for everything and I hope you enjoy the light. I forgot to mention one thing in the PM. I disconnected the battery pack per USPS regulation. You've had one before, so you know the drill. I also sent the manual that came with the light.

Chuck

Thanks. PM received and replied.

Dan

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Light arrived today in excellent condition. Awesome packing job Chuck! I couldn't be happier with this package.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: up for you buddy. I'll do business with you anytime :D

Thanks,
Dan