Best european Fenix seller

mesquita.mas

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I am considering buying a Fenix LD22, and I would like to know what is the best online store to buy it from, in terms of customer service, delivery method (secure, with package tracking), price, and everything else :p.

I am from Portugal by the way.

Thank you in advance,

mesquita.mas

yliu

Enlightened
Retailers should have a warranty for their products, and I'm pretty sure there are laws on warranties there as well.

They should specify what kind of warranty do they provide for how long (usually 1 or 2 year limited), but you can always ask them to make sure.

I like to buy from places that has an actual store in the area I live in. Otherwise you should buy from reputable places. I think Amazon UK or Germany should ship to Portugal and they are reputable sources.

Or just go to the portugal google (google.pt) and search Fenix LD22. When they results come out, there should be an option on the left saying: "Páginas de Portugal". Select that, and check the results it gives you if there are any portuguese stores that sell them.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont think that there is such a thing as "best EU Fenix seller".
anyway, if you want the lowest price, the best i know is 51.95€ shipped without tracking (envelope), and 55.90€ shipped with tracking (post parcel). you may even get a personal discount on this price if you refer to my recommendation.

one of the biggest EU Fenix dealers is flashlightshop.de afaik, his prices are higher though ;)

mesquita.mas

Newly Enlightened

mesquita.mas

Newly Enlightened
i dont think that there is such a thing as "best EU Fenix seller".
anyway, if you want the lowest price, the best i know is 51.95€ shipped without tracking (envelope), and 55.90€ shipped with tracking (post parcel). you may even get a personal discount on this price if you refer to my recommendation.

one of the biggest EU Fenix dealers is flashlightshop.de afaik, his prices are higher though ;)

Thank you very much for your reply. Where can I buy the flashlight for the price you say it's the lowest?

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much for your reply. Where can I buy the flashlight for the price you say it's the lowest?

Out of respect for official CPF supporting dealers (Fenix Outfitters, HIDCanada, etc.) i wont post this dealer's URL. but i've sent you a PM ;)

TweakMDS

Enlightened
Out of respect for official CPF supporting dealers (Fenix Outfitters, HIDCanada, etc.) i wont post this dealer's URL. but i've sent you a PM ;)

I just checked out dealer who regularly feeds my addiction (and does only EagleTac and Fenix as well as all possible batteries) and I think we have the same guy, based on the exact same price. Highly recommended!

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Thank you for the help. There are no physical stores that sell Fenix flashlights in Portugal, at least none that I could find.

I was thinking about ordering the flashlight from one of these websites: http://www.fenixtorch.co.uk/, http://www.flashaholics.co.uk/, http://www.thephotonshop.co.uk/index.htm or http://www.ledfiretorches.co.uk/index.php

I was hoping someone that has already ordered from one of these or other online stores could help me chose the best.

mesquita.mas

I have bought stuff from the last two you mention here. I actually think it's the same guy running both.
Very good service and very helpful when I had some questions before order and changes after order.
Fast delivery.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked out dealer who regularly feeds my addiction (and does only EagleTac and Fenix as well as all possible batteries) and I think we have the same guy, based on the exact same price. Highly recommended!
yes, you and me thinking of the same nl guy! :)

GunnarGG

Enlightened
yes, you and me thinking of the same nl guy! :)

I think I know what shop you are talking about.
Got my MAHA charger and some eneloops from them.
I think it's the best prices I've seen in Europe.

Edit: Prices does NOT include VAT, right?

Last edited:

TweakMDS

Enlightened

They do. In fact, it's illegal for a public store to list or advertise with excl VAT prices. Only wholesale business can do this, but they can't supply to consumers (you need to have a chamber of commerce number).
This is at least the case for dutch stores.

kreisl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shoppers from certain countries (USA, Australia, Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Argentina, Chile, Israel, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, ...) could buy without VAT, the LD22 would then cost 34.00€. Sweden, Deutchland, Portugal .. the VAT is mandatory.

mesquita.mas

Newly Enlightened
Thank you everybody for your contribution, I have made my decision.

Best regards,

mesquita.mas

GunnarGG

Enlightened
TweakMDS and Kreisl, you are right.
And I am partially right.
I looked at this side yesterday night and was a little tired but sure I saw something about VAT not included and they had a E15 for 19.95 Euro but today it is 26.95 Euro. Strange...:thinking:

Well I have now found out that they actually have more than one page.
There is the webpage with just the name of the shop and then one that starts with eu. and then shopname, both have VAT incl.
The page I came to yesterday night started with ru. and shopname and there it is E15 for 19.95 Euro and VAT not included if you check the Terms&Conditions.

So make sure you get to the EU page (or page without EU) so you get correct pricing and shippingcost.
The prices are still good (but it looked even better on the ru-page ;))