Surefire standard bezel rings in alloy ?

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi
I like the look of the standard plastic bezel rings on my C2's & M2's over the flat alloy rings. My question is has anybody ever made a ring the same as the Surefire standard plastic rings but in a alloy (black) ?
I just fitted the standard ring back into a Cryos M2 bezel and it looks so much better than the alloy flat ring does IMO.
I will take a picture for you guys tomorrow.

cheers

archimedes

Flashaholic
If you are wanting black metal bezel ring (instead of black plastic) ... I think that Xeno makes these in a variety of styles & finishes.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few of those but I was after a ring just like the surefire ring with no lip sitting inside the bezel.
If you are wanting black metal bezel ring (instead of black plastic) ... I think that Xeno makes these in a variety of styles & finishes.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'm still not really sure what exactly you are asking for, but have you checked at Oveready?

For the Z44 bezel, they have plastic, metal, smooth, crenellated, slotted, steel, titanium, plain, white, black, coated, etc ... :)

Last edited:

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure someone on here with lathe access could take a Xeno flat bezel ring and turn the lip off of it.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still not really sure what exactly you are asking for, but have you checked at Oveready?

For the Z44 bezel, they have plastic, metal, smooth, crenellated, slotted, steel, titanium, plain, white, black, coated, etc ... :)

Here you go archimedes

In this first pic I have the standard plastic bezel ring. This is what I would love to have in black alloy as it sits inside the bezel not on it..
SF2C2SW01skinny700.jpg

This one is an Oveready flat ring still looks good but I prefer the stubbie head.
SF3M2gamptail.jpg

cheers

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
With that cooling head, a "standard-like" ring might work, but with a normal head (thin lip) such a ring will not give any safety against the lip being bent from whatever happens to it.

Imho the flat overready ring is the best "upgrade" to the heads ...

doh, the solarforce looks totally identical, but really does not fit. Must be 0.2-0.5 of a mm wider ...

Last edited: