Throw

Functionalty

Quality

longer Run times

Brighter

Thanks Guys would love your opinion.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Throw is better on the Eagletac G25C2, but you can buy the turbo head for the ThruniteScorpion which will make it the better thrower.

The regulation with single 18650 cell is better in the Eagletac, but you have to set it to not step down.

The Thrunite quality is a little better and feels solid. It requires less maintenance.

The Eagletac is a little brighter, based upon the U2 version.

Function is personal preference.

luciferous

Newly Enlightened
i've used my scorpion v2 daily/nightly for the last 10 months and without a single negative issue. Just feels solid and meets and exceeds my expectations. Turbo head is a must for me though. completely different light without it.

joe2004

Newly Enlightened
will there be a noticeable difference between the Turbohead on the scorpion vs the Eagletac G25C2. As far as throw and overall lighting an object ?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
will there be a noticeable difference between the Turbohead on the scorpion vs the Eagletac G25C2. As far as throw and overall lighting an object ?

Yes there will be a noticeable difference between the turbohead vs the G25C2 in throw. If you are using a single 18650 cell, then the G25C2 would be a better choice.

joe2004

Newly Enlightened
i will be using 2 x CR123 im not a fan of charging battery's since i can get 12 Energizers Lit for 20 bucks on ebay.