Arc-RGB Pre-orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Arc-RGB is now availabe for pre-orders! We will be shipping the first units this Friday (Halloween).

RGB1.gif

We have made a small run of these for the holiday season. The Arc-RGB flashes in red, green and blue. The flash sequence is automatic (no manual override). Here is a video of the full sequence.

The Arc-RGB is based on the time-tested AAA platform and offers many of the same benefits including:

- Water proof to over 50 feet
- Semi-Regulated output
- Common AAA cell (Duracell included)
- Over 6 hours run time
- Tough HA housing
- Very durable
- 2.7 inches long by 0.5 inches in diameter
- Weighs 0.75 ounce (with battery)
- 10 year warranty
- Made in USA

Order Page - $24.95

This is a limited run. Enjoy!

Peter

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
This would be really cool with a white diffuser from a Garrity Fun-Tastick added on. Do-it-yourself multicolor glowstick.

Thread HERE with more info.

FuriousTiger: LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Gotta be quick!

E

EchoSierraTwo

Im in! HAHAHAHAHAHA, first post! WooHoo!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gifDAMN you quickbeam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

***UPDATE*** Just ordered. Too bad it can't ship today for all hallows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gifOrdered and waiting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

Peter the HA, is it natural or black or what?

Never mind. RGB-NAT This is why it is important to finish an education /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
If anybody complains about rings or off-center beams on this baby, I might have to get upset. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
My order is in. and a big thanks to Peter G for the ARC RGB,a purely for fun light.How many are going to be made?

chrisn1niq

Newly Enlightened
Woo Hooo! Just ordered mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
HunterSon said:
Who here is willing to buy 2 and ship one to me in the mail? I can't justify paying $15 for shipping to Canada when I just had an order come in with my AA.

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, I should hopefully have an extra.
I'll shoot you a PM when they arrive.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
red_robby said:
hey, does arc take paypal?

[/ QUOTE ]

From their FAQ:
"You may buy factory direct from our website. We accept credit cards, money orders and paypal. The paypal address is [email protected]"

Status
Not open for further replies.