Eagletac Ti D25A clicky: Say hello to my pocket.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I've been impressed with many lights but this one almost snuck past me.
Really really like the XM-L beam profile and the neutral tint.
The little light even looks impressive when it's turned off lol!
Great clip too, strong.

It's just rare to have no little complaints about a light.

Anyone else try one of these and get their usual EDC bumped?

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, my Ti NW just bumped my Quark AAX w/14500.... or rather I should say is in current rotation. The D25A clicky is small and beautiful, but for my purposes, the Quark is the better light.

I like the ET enough, though, that I bought a 2nd one.

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have four ET D25 titanium lights (two twisties and two clickies) and I EDC them a lot

dcx8h.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
I'm quite pleased with my EagleTac - EagleTac D25A Mini Titanium Neutral twisty, I prefer small twisty lights for EDC.
I notice the tail on this light is removable, I wonder if it's basically the same light as the clicky with a different tail?
Edit : Just saw Kilavolt's post above, it wasn't posted when I started to type this post and it does look as if the body is longer.

Norm

Last edited:

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
The difference in length between the twisty and the clicky (about 7 mm) is all in the body, the tail has the same size.

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
This light has become my first EDC light. I always had a light close by but the smaller size of the ET Ti makes it easy to carry in my pocket. Can't beat the looks, very bright, good run times, great pocket clip and the glow in the dark clicky is useful. I love showing it off to my friends. Alot to like about this light.

Last edited:

sidecross

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Eagletac D25C Titanium was my first non-Surefire flashlight I bought.

Since then I have added the Eagletac G25C2 and Eagletac D25C2; these are great lights, and time will tell if they can match my Surefire group of lights that have given me years of trouble free use. :thumbsup:

Jimbo75

Newly Enlightened
Love mine in neutral!

It's just sneaked past the ZL SC51 for top spot, but I would really like to see them do a AAA with the same feature set....that would be the bee's knees :cool:

Robb in Austin

Newly Enlightened
Just got my first, a D25C. Love this light; small, brighter than all heck, etc.

My only complaint is the clip isn't quite strong enough to hold it where I want it when wearing scrubs.

Already eyeing some of their other models.

jzmb

Newly Enlightened
just got my d25aa the other day, does the 14500 batterys make a huge difference? btw love the output and size of this aa and the glid tail switch was worth the extra $20 bucks

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light goes into direct drive with a 14500. You drop to 2 brightness levels.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered a D25A Ti clicky in neutral flavor out of curiosity. Just want to know what makes it so good.

jzmb

Newly Enlightened
I don't like the behavior of the light with a li-ion cell and in my three D25A (Al, Ti twisty, Ti clicky) I stick to L91 lithium primaries.

thanks for the info i was about to pay $40 bucks for the batteries and charger from eagletac, i just been using regular aa batteries going to pick up some of those L91 lithiums today..