• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired GONE-Aleph XM-L Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sale Closed.

For sale are four single level Aleph light engines. The three CREE XM-L light engines use use a custom circuit board with four AMC7135 IC's at 380mA each. The single level Nichia 219 Aleph light engine uses a custom circuit board with three AMC7135 IC's at 350mA each. The aluminum can was custom machined for the 8mm MCPCB, and dissipates heat quickly into the head of the light. These are ideal for use with a single Li-Ion cell (or 6V maximum). Brass battery contact for long wear.

These light engines will work in all Aleph lights. However, some slight modification of the reflector may be required when used with a Luxeon reflector to achieve a perfect focus. These light engines focus perfectly in a Seoul reflector, or a Luxeon reflector with 0.030" removed from the LED side. An LED that is positioned just behind the reflector focal point will create a slightly floodier beam. When used with an XR19 reflector, the LED will need to be slightly behind the reflector to achieve the ideal focal point. I will modify your Luxeon reflector on my lathe at no additional charge if you send the reflector prior to shipment of the LED module.

1. CREE U2 2S XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89
2. CREE U2 2S XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89
3. CREE U2 2S XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89 SOLD
4. Nichia NVSL219-H1, 4500K, 1050mA single level light engine. $91 SOLD

Note: Light engines now include white nylon shield for LED, to prevent short circuit contact with reflector.

Will trade a light engine for a complete Pierce M10i kit (with both optics and original pill bottle), or mint Pierce M10.

100_5124.jpg

100_5127.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communication. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. I can not be liable for damage or loss once the light engine is in the hands of the USPS.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Re: FS-Aleph XM-L and 219 Light Engines

so what kind of light would these guys fit into? a p60 try deal or what?

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

so what kind of light would these guys fit into? a p60 try deal or what?

These fit into any of the older style Aleph series lights, or Aleph compatible lights made by Mirage Man, Tranquility Base, etc. These will not fit into a P60 style light.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll take one of the XM-L U2 2S's (the closest of the three to a pure-white tint) and the Nichia-219 please :thumbsup:
Please PM me for paypal details.

fyrstormer

Banned

Someone needs to make a P60 reflector with threading to support an Aleph light engine. That really would be the ultimate in customizability.

fyrstormer

Banned

No idea what that is. I suppose I should've raised the subject in a separate thread, though, since this thread is for datiLEDs sale. The previous question about P60 compatibility just reminded me of the idea.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

Post crash weekend bump. Price dropped to $79 until Sunday night.

Light engines now include white nylon shield for LED, to prevent short circuit contact with reflector.

easilyled

Flashaholic

I received my Nichia-219 and XM-L U2 L.Es today.

I was very impressed with the very high standards of the builds in both of them. :thumbsup:
The led shields are a nice touch which leaves the lights with a finished look.

The Nichia-219 L.E provides an excellent beam in an Aleph-2 head with McR20S reflector.
( Beautifully smooth with perfect focus )
The tint and CRI are amazing and the 1.05A drive-level provides plenty of lumens too.

Last edited: