Keychain flashlights

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
i just wanted to start a keychain flashlight collection and i wanted to know what keychain flashlights are there, that are good (excluding arc aaa/aa, mag solitaire). Thanks guys.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Here are some keychain lights (coin cell and button cell models only) I've reviewed on my website...

(Coin Cell)

ASP Aspen
Streamlight CuffMate
Princeton Tec Eclipse
Gamma Ray
Gemlite
Tektite Knife Lite
LED Lenser V1 Moon
Lightwave Pocket Bright
Emissive Energy Lithium Micro Light
ASP Mirage
CMG O4 Mini
Photon 2
Photon 3
Photon X-Light
Princeton Tec Pulsar I
Princeton Tec Pulsar II
Energizer Pocket LED
'Presentation UFO'
ASP Sapphire
Tag Light
UltraSLIM Disposable
Photon X-Light Rainbow

(Button Cell)

LEDTronics KeyLED Original
LEDTronics KeyLED New
Pelican L1
LED-Lenser Photonenpumpe V8
Pocketlite Auto
Sceptre

BT1324

Newly Enlightened
Thx,
ill hopefully be addin some of those to my small collection /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

83Venture

Enlightened
Have a NANO-MATE on order - Batonlite uses 3 N batteries that can be switched to NANO if needed, good match up.

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BT1324 said:
i just wanted to start a keychain flashlight collection and i wanted to know what keychain flashlights are there, that are good (excluding arc aaa/aa, mag solitaire).

[/ QUOTE ]

The general concensus seems to be the Photon II and the Inova Microlight.

P2_arrows_small.gif

The Photon 3 is more "advanced" to some it's unecessarily complicated.

The Photons come in more colors than any other brand I know - for example it comes in Yellow/amber which is rated (along with orange and red) at 120hours battery life, and I find the color very usable for a close task light. I can see well by yellow and it is a good compromise in disturbing my dark adapted eyes little.

The Inova Microlights come in both solid black and transulcent bodies. I prefer the solid black bodies because there is less light spillage so less distracting and attracts less attention - but then the translucents are cool looking especially the colored LEDs
micro-opq-wh.jpg
micro-trans-blu.jpg