Eagletac D25LC2 Incoming...

Tiresius

Enlightened
My Eagletac D25LC2 is coming in on Wednesday...I can't wait but um. Does the memory mode works? I read on selfbuilt's review and it says there lacks a memory mode in some.

On the plus side, I managed to get a Eagletac 3100mah from Marshal since my flat-tops doesn't fit :(

Just 2 more days and pictures will come. CHEERS!!!

Mikeemikester

Newly Enlightened
Mine arrived today!!! Trust me you won't be disappointed! Amazing output from such a small unit, I'd say the beam pattern was a mix between throw and spill. I haven't had time to set it up properly yet, If I can answer your 'memory' question when I do I'll post up.

Enjoy!!! :naughty:

jonnyfgroove

Enlightened
Love my D25LC2. I have the XP-G S2 twisty version which I prefer for the better run time and increased throw. Can't wait till they put an XP-G2 in these with that outstanding reflector. :eek:oo:

Tiresius

Enlightened
Mine arrived today!!! Trust me you won't be disappointed! Amazing output from such a small unit, I'd say the beam pattern was a mix between throw and spill. I haven't had time to set it up properly yet, If I can answer your 'memory' question when I do I'll post up.

Enjoy!!! :naughty:

Mines was scheduled to arrive today but I have no idea where it went...It just vanished or maybe the trucker got mugged? I don't know. It never came and if not by tomorrow, I'm calling the USPS guys.

Tiresius

Enlightened
It arrived today...There is no memory mode. It'll just go back to the preset mode it was in. I left it at low settings 2 and it'll save it on that only. There is no memory.

On the bright side, the neutral tint is rather warm. There is no greenish tint like what I read up on some members. It's just yellow with a little hint of orange.

LOVE IT!!!

fatelvis

Newly Enlightened
I wish I would have caught the part about the flat top batteries not working! I just got mine yesterday and can't even use it until the just ordered button tops arrive! Grrrr.

Tiresius

Enlightened
my CGR18650 fits. It's a relatively large flat-top but the button protrudes a little higher. It fits just right.