• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTTF or WTB a Ti LF2XT Body *New offer*

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Hi I received a black LF2XT with a green trit TC from Tim (F250XLT). I need a Ti battery tube and head for it. I'm good on the switch. This will be a USER, so condition not important!

I have all kinds of different items I could trade for it. Or if you give me a day or two i can sell some items and pay with cash.

Cash can be added either way, Deal is not done until both parties happy!

Please PM me or EM me at bullred at cox dot net

Thanks!!

Off the top of my head:

1.Oveready C3 cerakote orange with bezel ring and Oveready LMH triple XPE R4. Could also equip with a Malkoff M61 219.

2. Malkoff Warm Hound Dog XML 3700K w/ MD4 body.

3. CRK Large Sebenza 21 with blk Micarta inlays, lightly carried, factory edge, box, card, etc.

4. CRK Small Sebenza 21 with mammoth bark inlays, carried, never used. 99.9%

5. FM Cooly with choice of Vin XML/ Malkoff Drop in.

6. Malkoff M60 MCE drop in, lil tabs on optic are broken, but still functions perfect. WALL of light!

7. 6x Cree 5a 1200 lumens Mac Modded Mag bought here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?224929-6x-Cree-5a-1200-lumens-*SOLD*&highlight=

8. Mac Copper XML Cool 2.8 EDC with clip, carried, good cond, not a shelf queen.

9. Milky ML1 with Seoul, TC shroud, resistored for a lower low, one of my favorite lights.

10. 4Sevens S12 with Leather Holster

11. 4Sevens Ti Turbo from Christmas sale.

12. 4Sevens 2xAA Regular Neutral XPG

13. MuyShondt Mako recent run w green trit & Munroe Dangler, used lightly.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTTF or WTB a Ti LF2XT Body (Battery tube and Head, already have Ti trit Switch)

Too bad you didn't fall in love sooner :ohgeez:

Good luck with your search, they're out there.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: WTTF or WTB a Ti LF2XT Body (Battery tube and Head, already have Ti trit Switch)

Too bad you didn't fall in love sooner :ohgeez:

Good luck with your search, they're out there.

Ha ha, I know right?! Thats the way it goes. Surely there is a empty Ti LF2XT body being neglected on someones shelf somewhere... :naughty:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

You might try one of these in the meantime... :D

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll make u an offer u can't refuse. :naughty:

I have a black empty shell I could apply the treatment if you're interested. No problem. Shoot me a PM

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

At the moment I have cash to buy your Ti body. :naughty:

Dont you need cash to buy Enrique's new Aeon Mk. II? :devil:

Lets make a deal, I'll buy the whole thing if need be. :)

Or also, I'll trade you my minty black LF2XT with Ti trit button and add cash for your Ti version. That way you still have a LF2XT with trit, and you have $$$ for the Aeon. :D

d43189e0.jpg