SWAK !

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
No, it's not a comic book sound effect, it's the Bin Code sticker on the Luxeon III emitters I just got today. Should make for some nice, bright, HID-white mods...

They're out there and available folks, but being we can't specify Bin Codes when ordering, I guess the "Luxeon Lottery" is still alive and well...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
holy wow! that's an amazing bin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, a couple of my girlfriends in high school used to put S.W.A.K. on the back of their envelopes of notes and cards to me. That was a good thing, this is even BETTER.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
holy wow! that's an amazing bin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but I'm still I'm confused. There are now three separate colorings for what used to be simply, "3"...?

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charlie,

WA is stark white, where WO is more of a "warm" white. the other two bin codes are greenish and bluish.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mr. Bulk,
You aren't selling any by any chance are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

OddOne

Enlightened
I have two SWAKs coming, and an evil project in the works they're gonna go into...

More on that is coming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oO

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Back in my US Army days,, while overseas, I used to get letters from my now ex- marked with with SWAK's all over the envelope...Sealed With A Kiss. The mail usually smelled pretty good also! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
I'm supposed to have a second reel coming, and THEN I may sell some. This first hundred is destined for some kind of new mod, although I have no idea which platform it will be in...yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

OddOne

Enlightened
Forget shorting 'em out - I seem to have an affinity for brushing the soldering iron tip's side across the lens. That is one repugnant stinkiness there... (And not good for the beam pattern.)

oO