• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) Mac's Customs Tri-EDC neutral Tint (Al), Cerakoted ORANGE w/ Ti Clip

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
I am the original owner and purchased this awesome light new around 2/2012. The light is in 'mint' condition as received from Mac. Price: (SOLD) $252 total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box w/ Tracking. ***Note: US Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' wins followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! :D This light will not be shipped with a battery.

Specs-Mac's Customs Tri-EDC
-Aluminum custom flashlight, hand machined in Boston, USA
-Integrated McClicky Switch and Silicone Boot
-Tri Cree Module in Neutral White 4500K
-German Quality Mineral Glass Lens
-Chemkote coated Light Engine
-3-Mode Driver: 2.8a Max High 1000ma Medium and 150ma Low drive levels
-O-Ring Sealed Throughout (Water Resistant)
-589 *Real* Lumens in a small package (Real Lumens is actual Out the Front Lumens not LED Lumens)
-Titanium Clip
-3.4" Long Under 1" Diameter 2.5oz 18350 cell + Clip
-Single R123 / 16350 / UltraFire 18350 Li-Ion Cell Powered/*** AW IMR 18350 3.7mAh is the preferred battery choice of the maker
-High mode must be used with common sense as the light will get hot.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

apache blue

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac's Customs Tri-EDC neutral Tint (Al), Cerakoted ORANGE w/ Ti Clip

If you change your mind about selling outside of the USA I'll take it of your hands

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Thank you dbleznak, you are scooping up all of my grail lights! I'll get her shipped out yet today my friend. Thank you & Enjoy! :twothumbs

---apache blue- prices to ship internationally are VERY High. Priority Insured to France is ($53.85), Express Insured ($77.30)...thanks for your interst though!

lovecpf

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened
What was the selling price for this light??? You are not supposed to remove this information. Read the Rules. Thanks---JPHIII.