• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [All Sold] "C" Magapaloooza - HAIII 2C, 3xSeoul P4 2C

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
>>>> All Sold <<<<<Take both remaining Modified 2C maglights for $80 shipped.

Please add $8 shipping for maglights, regardless of amount purchased. These are big and cost quite a bit to ship. I'll pay for any shipping overages. Everything will be shipped via USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation to any 50 states. Shipping is free for 2nd and 3rd Maglite. PM me with any offers. Will also take offers on all 3 lights as a package. Pm me :D Insurance is available for an additional $1.85 (for each $100 purchased). I am not responsible if the package is damaged or lost in transit without insurance. Please ensure that your U.S. shipping address is confirmed via PayPal. Thank you! United States buyers only. Sorry, no international members. First to post "I'll Take It" in this thread gets priority over all other communication.

First Up is a Maglite 2c that was HAIII coated by Delghi. Is as received from him minus a nick in the tailcap as seen in the photos. This was the nicest of 3 that he coated as seen here: http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/sh...-3x-HAIII-Mag-2C-and-1x-Modamag-HAIII-tailcap Stock light HAIII host. Great for ROPs, other Hotwires, LED, & HID mods. May need electrical cleanup due to HAIII plating.
Asking Price: >>>>Sold<<<< $30 (purchased for $55 plus shipping):

CIMG8400.jpg
CIMG8402-1.jpg

CIMG8401-1.jpg

CIMG8403.jpg

CIMG8405.jpg

Next up is a black 2c Maglite that has 3xseoul emitters driven off of a Maxflex circuit board. Has modified momentary switch needed for MaxFlex board (user adjustable 5 modes). I will throw in 2 free used AW C lithium-ion cells and an SS Fivemega tail cap for free ($40+ value). I can mod the light to 3 High CRI Seoul P4 LEDs for an additional $20.
Asking Price: $75 >>>> Sold<<<< (or $95 with 3 High CRI Seoul P4 LEDs)

CIMG8421.jpg

CIMG8374.jpg

CIMG8379.jpg

CIMG8378.jpg

CIMG8377.jpg

CIMG8376.jpg

CIMG8413.jpg
[/SIZE]

>>>> SOLD <<<<< Here is an RcatR custom cutdown Maglite 1c. Takes 1x18650 lithium-ion cell and has a custom recessed aspheric lens into the head. Read more about them here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...d-1C-Aspheric-Maglites-**Now-with-beamshots** Body is gunmetal silver and in great working condition. Has glowpowder around Cree XR-E emitter.
Asking Price: $70 (purchased for $130 plus shipping)

CIMG8387.jpg

CIMG8385.jpg

CIMG8384.jpg

CIMG8383.jpg

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [Crazy $$] "C" Magapaloooza - HA, 3xSeoul, RcatR aspheric

ill take this one...RcatR custom cutdown Maglite 1c

edit...what is the amps of this one? please pm pp info. thx

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [Crazy $$] "C" Magapaloooza - HA, 3xSeoul, RcatR aspheric

thank you sir.

:paypal:

My pleasure, your package has shipped :D

Due to high shipping costs, I'd like to offer an incentive on the remaining two lights as a bundle package. Take both for $80 shipped (shipping alone will cost me in excess of $12). This is effectively like getting the HAIII 2C mag free.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: [Crazy Bundle] "C" Magapaloooza - HAIII 2C, 3xSeoul P4 2C

Please send me a PM at the marketplace. I read your message, but was unable to respond due to CPF proper's PMs currently being down.

jwyj

Enlightened
Re: [Crazy Bundle] "C" Magapaloooza - HAIII 2C, 3xSeoul P4 2C

Please send me a PM at the marketplace. I read your message, but was unable to respond due to CPF proper's PMs currently being down.
:takeit:, thanks.