You have HOW many???

How many lights do you own?

• Total voters

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
Re: How many lights do you own?

My wife and I have 12 flashlights in our home. Don't tell her, but we're about to have a couple more.:naughty:

Last edited:

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast

20-49, around 20 of my own and then around another 20-30 battery powered lighting products owned by the missus, the kids and for loaner lights. I have less than I used to, but what I own is better quality and each light serves its intended purpose.

Until something really extraordinary comes along I won't be in a hurry to add anything to the collection. Only replace anything that breaks or gets lost, which doesn't happen too often.

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

I own 1, 2, 3 ...................................:thinking: ..................................................:thinking: .................................................. :ohgeez:

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Couple in each vehicle, some spread around the house, garage plus our assortment of edc and work lights. Adds up. 34 adding them up. Slowly upgrading as we go.

Gunner12

Flashaholic

I counted in the teens, and that includes maglites and other cheap $1 lights. Not many light purchases, but I love reading reviews and modifying what I have.

bobbar

Newly Enlightened

I have alot of $2-3 dollar lights for around the house. But quality lights only 4. Im a rookie!

SoCalDep

Newly Enlightened

So it's 43 for me (not counting a few no-name wind-up lights and a couple shells of old mini-mags), soon to be 44, then 47...If all goes well, within the first two weeks of September I'll break into the next answer column for this poll!

smoggyusa

Newly Enlightened

we can never really have enough can we? I am at 12 and counting

Virginian

Newly Enlightened

I own too many to count -- I really need psychiatric help. Just this week I bought 12 Photon Freedoms, 5 ZL H51's, 5 ZLH502's, 4 Mini- Bogo's, 5 Preon 0's, and half a dozen small solar lights. Most of them I will be giving away, though.

morelightnow

Enlightened

7 flashlights, and 4 different battery sizes. I have a few flashlights that I do not use and would like to sell or give away. I would prefer two battery sizes; small and large.

Empire

Banned

I own too many to count -- I really need psychiatric help. Just this week I bought 12 Photon Freedoms, 5 ZL H51's, 5 ZLH502's, 4 Mini- Bogo's, 5 Preon 0's, and half a dozen small solar lights. Most of them I will be giving away, though.
:paypal: for a preon