• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): Muyshondt Aeon (Al)- 'mint' condition

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
I am the original owner and it is in 'mint' condition as received directly from the maker. Price: $164/total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking. ***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' wins followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! :D

Picture of the little gem w/ the cool original tube it was sent with :faint:

1020435640x480.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: Muyshondt Aeon (Al)*** 'mint' condition***

Hello- getting ready to sign off, but yes. I will actually send (2) Titanium Innovations CR2 3.0v batteries with it. Let me know via this thread and PM and I'll update you with my PP info. in the morning if you decide that you want him...thanks! :)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

I have re-listed the light back up for sale and can ship out as soon as this Thursday, 9/13/2012...thanks! :)

odog83

Newly Enlightened

I´ll take it if you would send it to germany...:thinking:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for your interest odog83, but this is a U.S. sales only listing. Shipping cost is way too expensive...take care! :)

odog83

Newly Enlightened

Of course I would take on the shipping cost... Should you change your mind, let me know;)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

Of course I would take on the shipping cost... Should you change your mind, let me know;)

Hello- the light is still available for sale. This is a listing for U.S. CPF members only please....thanks! -The member was not able to purchase it at this time.

Last edited:

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened

BUMP- This awesome light is still available and can be shipped as soon as tomorrow! Lowered the price a bit and will include (2) CR2 batteries with sale. :poke: -thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

light arrived and what a fine little light it is. this is the very first light to be assigned duty on my keyring. thanks for taking good care of it, it looks brand new. it was a pleasure to do business with you, your communication and generosity was much appreciated. thanks again. :wave: