Oring issue on Quark AA . PLEASE help.

I am having a hard time finding answers on the marketplace. SURELY SOMEBODY here in this amazing flashlight community can help me. I am looking for an EQUIVILANT to the OEM O RING that goes between the BEZEL and the GLASS of the quark AA. I bought a modded quark with a glo ring and it is going bad, it keeps popping out. I need the thin one that comes with the quark. I emailed 4sevens and of course they do not stock them. I realize this light has no warranty. I just want a ring i can put in the light that I dont have to worry about popping out. Please respond or PM me if you have or know where I can get one. Thanks so much.

Andrew

Empire

Banned
I am having a hard time finding answers on the marketplace. SURELY SOMEBODY here in this amazing flashlight community can help me. I am looking for an EQUIVILANT to the OEM O RING that goes between the BEZEL and the GLASS of the quark AA. I bought a modded quark with a glo ring and it is going bad, it keeps popping out. I need the thin one that comes with the quark. I emailed 4sevens and of course they do not stock them. I realize this light has no warranty. I just want a ring i can put in the light that I dont have to worry about popping out. Please respond or PM me if you have or know where I can get one. Thanks so much.

Andrew
Hi, I have a few. PM ME and I may be able to send you one

WoodMan

Newly Enlightened
Harbor Freight has inexpensive O-ring assortments that have a multitude of uses in flashlights and elsewhere.

jdhermit

Newly Enlightened
Yet another 4Sevens disappointment...for a company whose warranty & service is so highly touted around here...:fail: