Have You Found Any Other Use For Your Traffic Wand?

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am just curious, for th ose of you with LED flashlights that also happen to have a traffic wand for it, have you found any other uses other than the obvious for the traffic wand? The reason I mention it is because I have two of mine outside tonight and I am sort of using them as an area light of sorts by leaving the traffic wand on it. I have a bonfire going in the fire pit on the back yard and it is kind of neat having the traffic wand equipped lights as "night lights"!

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well of course there's always the obvious - making the human body glow by illuminating it from the inside ;-)

Dr O

Newly Enlightened
I am just curious, for th ose of you with LED flashlights that also happen to have a traffic wand for it, have you found any other uses other than the obvious for the traffic wand? The reason I mention it is because I have two of mine outside tonight and I am sort of using them as an area light of sorts by leaving the traffic wand on it. I have a bonfire going in the fire pit on the back yard and it is kind of neat having the traffic wand equipped lights as "night lights"!

Yes, photography:D

I do have a clear one that I use as a lantern rather than the orange one- works well for camping.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

I use a white one for Boat Light setup*:wave:

* the rear one that's mandatory, so other boats see you...

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
Xeno E03 Warm on lowest mode using AA and diffuser. Night light for kids -- 20 hours runtime!