INFORCE Momentary Only Weapon Mounted Light

Snareman

Enlightened
I didn't see a weapon specific place to put this so since its an LED light I'll put it here.

I'd been looking for a small, simple UI light for mounting on my AR and came across this little gem. 120 lumens, single output, momentary on only. I've used it for some night time shooting and it worked very well. I made a little video review of it.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you asking for feedback on the light, or just posting about a new product?

Snareman

Enlightened
Are you asking for feedback on the light, or just posting about a new product?

Ah, sorry. I guess I wasn't clear. I'll edit my post. I was just posting a vid I made of the light that I've been using as I really like it.

Last edited:

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thumbsup:

I've had one for a while, and it has a pretty intelligently designed UI IMO. You can disable strobe if you wish, and the push button can be used for both momentary and constant on based on how long you hold it down.

The one thing I wish you could disable is the low mode -- I find dual modes kind of pointless on a dedicated weaponlight.

Snareman

Enlightened
:thumbsup:

I've had one for a while, and it has a pretty intelligently designed UI IMO. You can disable strobe if you wish, and the push button can be used for both momentary and constant on based on how long you hold it down.

The one thing I wish you could disable is the low mode -- I find dual modes kind of pointless on a dedicated weaponlight.

I didn't care for the dual brightness either and was thrilled that they made this one with A single output and no strobe as I wanted something with a simpler UI.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't care for the dual brightness either and was thrilled that they made this one with A single output and no strobe as I wanted something with a simpler UI.

Yeah, it is really nice to see a company respond so quickly based on feedback early on. They were quick to come out with this model, as I think the original came out within the last year!