• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired |SOLD| Steel custom-made glass-breaker tailcap for Maglite |SOLD|

The_Police

Enlightened
This is a hand-made (by me) glass breaker attachment.
It's extremely solid, and it will easily go through cardboard and various other things. ;)

This attachment is simple to use, just take the spring and O-ring off of your stock Mag tail-cap and put them on the spiked attachment.

I'm asking $30 (via Paypal to [email protected]) shipped CONUS to the first "I'll take it!" on this thread. SOLD

If you have any other questions, just ask!

*Disclaimer*
I am not responsible for any damages and/or injuries that may occur from using this attachment. You, as a buyer, take all responsibilities when using this attachment.

20120816140430.jpg

20120816140411.jpg

20120816140315.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Empire

Banned
Re: FS: Steel custom-made glass-breaker tailcap for Maglite

What do you Put it on?, can I s33 a pictur3?

The_Police

Enlightened

What do you Put it on?, can I s33 a pictur3?

This is a replacement tailcap for a Maglite.
Here are some pics of it on some of my Mags.

Note: This is the same glass breaker tailcap attachment, I just put it on different Mag-lites to give an idea what it looks like. None of the actual lights are included with the price.

Black 2D
20120831185904.jpg

Silver 4D
20120831185801.jpg

Grey 2D
20120831185641.jpg

Empire

Banned

This is a replacement tailcap for a Maglite.
Here are some pics of it on some of my Mags.

Note: This is the same glass breaker tailcap attachment, I just put it on different Mag-lites to give an idea what it looks like. None of the actual lights are included with the price.

Black 2D
20120831185904.jpg

Silver 4D
20120831185801.jpg

Grey 2D
20120831185641.jpg
Many words I can say to you but n3v3r "I'll tak3 it"
I would hav3 no us3 for it, I m3an, It's som3hing that wouldn't go well in court if som3on3 used this as som3thing other tan a glass breaker, PLUS, Maglites are so blunt that you could use the by them self to break glass
but a VERY VERY COOL piece to show off :D

Empire

Banned

My keyboard wasn't working ,
ok, Well, I do like it so it's a great design but it looks WAY TOO deadly, How about machining a tailcap out of Ss or Al and milling some trit slots if possible??
THAT, I would buy

The_Police

Enlightened

I agree, this is a very cool attachment for a mag. I see this as the same kind of upgrade as having a crazy assault bezel on a Mag lite, it really adds a nice touch.

The_Police

Enlightened

My keyboard wasn't working ,
ok, Well, I do like it so it's a great design but it looks WAY TOO deadly, How about machining a tailcap out of Ss or Al and milling some trit slots if possible??
THAT, I would buy

That would be possible for me to do, but as of now I do not have any SS or Al roundstock handy. If i had enough interest in these types of tailcaps to make it worth buying some material and machining them, then I would consider doing it. ;)

scaru

Banned

That would be possible for me to do, but as of now I do not have any SS or Al roundstock handy. If i had enough interest in these types of tailcaps to make it worth buying some material and machining them, then I would consider doing it. ;)
I would definitely be interested in one. Especially if it came with trits installed. ;)

nbjly

Enlightened

:takeit:

:paypal:

:thanks:

Last edited:

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very medieval looking. Have the current aluminum one sold pretty much everywhere, like the looks of this better. Good pickup.