• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ""Sale Over"" Lambda Purple "C" XML Copper Heatsink, Elektrolumen S&R (Aussie Seller)

gqlux

Newly Enlightened
""Sale Over"" Lambda Purple "C" XML Copper Heatsink, Elektrolumen S&R (Aussie Seller)

This is the mighty ElektroLumens Search & Rescue $200 Sold Mvyrmnd
For more info about these lights see Wayne's site.
http://elektrolumens.com/Search-Resc...e-Extreme.html

The light has minor scuffing, this is one of Wayne's rarer non-anodized models.

Rare Purple C Lambda light XML Beautiful beam. Never Carried as new! $150 Withdrawn

I will take it in this thread takes preference over PM.
I will cover all postage within Australia, (international buyers pay shipping)
I cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
All lights are sold without batteries.

Tanner Goods wallet is not included in this sale, it is a prop only.

Many Thanks
gqlux

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooooooo I can't afford it, but I'll take the Elektrolumens.

I saw one at a meetup and they are awesome!

PayPal coming soon.

gqlux

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lambda Rare Purple "C" XML Copper Heatsink, Elektrolumen S&R (Aussie Seller)

We've spoken before (about a yard sweeper from ma_sha1) and I know you like a big lights. I'll mark it SPF.

Regards,
gqlux

Oooooooo I can't afford it, but I'll take the Elektrolumens.

I saw one at a meetup and they are awesome!

PayPal coming soon.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lambda Rare Purple "C" XML Copper Heatsink, Elektrolumen S&R (Aussie Seller)

We've spoken before (about a yard sweeper from ma_sha1) and I know you like a big lights. I'll mark it SPF.

Regards,
gqlux

Awesome.

This bears no result on the sale, but it this one of the early, handmade ones? The emitter PCB for the CNC made ones was red...

Does it have the hand-engraving on the tail?

gqlux

Newly Enlightened

Yes an early pre-CNC one of Wayne's hand made S&R's no engraving on the tail, it's a bare bottomed beauty :)

Awesome.

This bears no result on the sale, but it this one of the early, handmade ones? The emitter PCB for the CNC made ones was red...

Does it have the hand-engraving on the tail?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take back up on the search and rescue if the deal falls through...even though I highly doubt that will happen;)

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take back up on the search and rescue if the deal falls through...even though I highly doubt that will happen;)

Sadly, the best thing that'll happen to you in this thread is that you were right ;)

:paypal: in Fatter, jucier, tastier Aussie dollars :D

gqlux

Newly Enlightened

Elektrolumens S&R shipped.

Thanks
gqlux

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast

The ST90 arrived today, and even though I've played with one before - it still shocked me how big it was :)

Thanks for the bonuses - but the lanyard won't be strong enough to hold the ST90 :devil:

gqlux

Newly Enlightened

Funny, it always surprised me too. I hope you use it a lot more than I ever did!

Cheers :)

The ST90 arrived today, and even though I've played with one before - it still shocked me how big it was :)

Thanks for the bonuses - but the lanyard won't be strong enough to hold the ST90 :devil:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny, it always surprised me too. I hope you use it a lot more than I ever did!

Cheers :)

I've already burned nearly a full charge already tonight just playing :)

Oh, and I've cleared my inbox...

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a Beast of a light. You will love it.
I'm taking mine out tonight.
:twothumbs