Need some help with a JetBeam iii mode

Sproles

Newly Enlightened
OK - I have had this JetBeam iii Pro ST for quite some time and have been leaving it in the drawer as I have run into a problem withe modes it is running. I have had the battery out of this things for close to a year and when I put the battery in, the first time I click it on (and the same reason I have not been using it) it goes to strobe. No BRIGHT, MEDIUM, LOW cycle like it should have. It appears to be stuck in the "secret" or "hidden" modes.

I want it to be back to NORMAL. I want this as my bedside table light to use when things go bump in the night.

Please help me. I have the manual and have tried to follow the instructions, but I have not been able to figure it out.

If you offer advice...speak slowly, use big pictures and small words...crayons are appreciated.

Sproles

Sproles

Newly Enlightened
I cannot get it to half depress. I have used the 18650 with the buttons and also 2 cr123 batteries and have had the same issue. I submitted a request on JetBeam's website, but based on some of the things I am reading in the forums here, I may or may not get any help. I have the manual and the warranty card (no box) and cannot remember where I bought it. Online somewhere quite some time ago.

Thanks for trying to help...this is too nice of a light to keep in the drawer.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
Usually with 3 quick successive half presses and that should reset the program to default settings. If after you've left the light off for more than at least 30 secs, THEN turn on the light and it's still in the 'special mode' and you don't appear to be able to half press. It sounds like we have an issue here that should meet their warranty guideline.

Send them an email: [email protected] or [email protected]

The good thing about them is they always did reply my email and usually within 1 to 2 business days. So hopefully that would apply to you as well.

When you speak with them, word of advice, please use simple terms. Emphasis what you want and hopefully that's enough to get through to their thick heads.

Good luck.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
You could just change your switch and the you could programme the modes that you like.