• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Surefire L2 LumaMax Withdrawn

LiteFan

Enlightened
I bought this new many years ago due to the flood beam and have since upgraded to a better gun light, it's been the sock drawer next to the house gun but has been replaced with newer technology. Honestly has only been through 2 sets of batteries, and currently in need of batteries so I decided to let it go instead of sending it to Milky since I will be in the market for the new iPhone at the end of the month when the lines die down. Anyway here's the pics. Btw no chips or defects present, it's prestine. Reduced to $100.00 shipped to CONUS.
IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Last edited:

benm11

Newly Enlightened
Great light you have here. This was my first real light. Bought it from a friend multiple years ago. One light that I will never get rid of because it has a lot of good memories attached to it! Still a very nice light even in today's market!

LiteFan

Enlightened
Re: FS Surefire L2 LumaMax

Yes it is, I'm probably gonna miss it but I haven't been using it for years and almost forgot I had it. When that happens to me these days I sell it. I had planned to mod it but never did and I'm really like the P series form factor better.

Great light you have here. This was my first real light. Bought it from a friend multiple years ago. One light that I will never get rid of because it has a lot of good memories attached to it! Still a very nice light even in today's market!