View from your window?

Ross

Enlightened
Hi folks, we have CPF members here from all over the world, we all use a PC to get here, which is probably next to a window - so whats the view from your window like?
I've attached mine and I would LOVE to see what you guys are looking at as you access this great place.
If anyone needs anywhere to host pics, just drop me a PM or email.

Ross
Dscf0002.jpg

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Stillshot from the temporary CCTV cam in my window. Temporary only until I get the time to install it outside properly:

cctvc103103.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW <font color="800080">...we all use a PC to get here...</font>
I predict at least one comment from an Apple user over this bit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Here is the actual view of what I see out the window sitting at the computer, but taken from outside (looking North).

yard1.jpg

That is an Amateur Radio Satellite tracking antenna, 144mHz and 440mHz.

Here is the view looking to the North-West. The white thing the the humidity/temperature sensor for my weather station. The rain sensor is off being repaired.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I'll put in my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

looking left and right out my window. Not very good through the screen sorry...

left.jpg

right.jpg

but if you walk, or get on your bike (or ok, the car) and ride for just a few minutes you can reach this:

ocean.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
James S....Where in the world are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Roy, on a tiny island in the marsh along the georgia coast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'll get our 2 days of fall shortly, and then it will get cold. I'll have to roust out some of my chicago weather sweaters for a couple of months. And then it's back to summer...

Still forecast to be 82 here as the high today. At this moment it's only 73 outside though.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My window is about 15 feet away from the computer I use to access CPF... here's the view I have from here:

window55.jpg

Those colored things in the center pane are used up old telephone insulators. My view from here (besides the insulators) is primarily of a luxury hotel across the street. But if I go right up to the window and look to the left, I can see part of the Seattle waterfront of Elliot Bay, part of the Olympic Mountain chain, and sunsets from the beginning of spring to the beginning of fall or thereabouts.