What light will you take trick or treating?

avusblue

Enlightened
For those of us with small kids, what will you bring along tonight for your walk around the neighborhood?

For me, L4 all the way (with extra batts, just in case).

Dave

jtice

Flashaholic
Well, if my neighborhood wasn't run by idiots, the kids would get to go out at NIGHT like I got to.

They are starting at 5:30 ! Trick or Treating in the light,, how horrible. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I would take my Arc LS-P with 2AA pack. Arc AA, and PM6 1W DB700 mod.

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha. I'm so bad. I missed this post and asked the same question over in the General Flash forum. Oh well. Maybe an admin can point that here instead since this started first.

I'm giving my 2 walkers (read: "runners") a G2 and 8nx.
I'll have a Tigerlight and an Arc LSH-P for backup.
And I'll be carrying the extra batts for the kids' lights.
I bought a couple of those flashy LED thingys that clip on magnetically. I was thinking of putting one on each kid to make them even more noticeable to me and traffic.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I prep for Halloween, I picked up 3 dozen of those led blinky magnetic lights. Two on the back and one on the front. My five year old will get an E2e with MN02. I'll have the KL4. That should do.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 5 year old Spiderman will be wearing a Glo-Toob FX on flasher mode. I will be using a Garrity w/ blue everled (the color seems more festive).

AlphaTea

Enlightened
I got you all beat!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Twin 60 watt Sylvania Wally World Specials!!!
Mounted in Brass fixtures with beveled glas lenses.
No batteries to carry, AC powered only!
As you may have guessed, SOMEBODY has to stay home to give out the goodies.

John N

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not going out, but if I was, I'd probably take one of our SF 10Xs with me in addition to my EDC.

-john

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
4D head lamp, two arm band strobes, pocket Pelican Versabright, Scorpion, SuperPeli 2C for pin-point precision, and an Arc AAA. Won't be drinking but I'm gonna git lit up!

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heck this is what a minimag is good for. Under $10, metal like the one's daddy has, cheap batteries, who cares if they drop it (THIS is what maglights were made for, to loan to nighbors and friends, who are totally unprepared and come to you because they know you are the da man when it comes to flashlights!) Nice anodized color lights.

or
how about a photon II or III on a wrist band?

or
How about a cheap hardware store 2-AA light. I recently gave my brothers son a Garrity Red/Yellow/Black plastic job, cost $4

GregR

Darkcobra

Enlightened
I'll be keeping it simple tonight.
My son will have a Cyalume (sp?) light stick on his back and I'll have my 3XCR123 2C mag light and the wife will have the Streamlight 3AA.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
My MR-X is ready for anyone who happens to come to our house! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif

Tomas

Banned
I'll be the ghoul who answers the door and scares the, uh, screams out of the little ones. They may never ask for candy again ... ha ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA

(Actually nothing to frightening, really, just all black with a GID goalie type mask. I'll have my EDC Firefly, of course, and posssibly my Inova X5 UV hanging about.)

pumpkin.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
I'll have my Arc AAA-CPF, Arc LSH-P, W3V PM6 or X3T PR'd McLux (haven't made up my mind yet... hey, bring both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) and probably my VXOV Mag 2C on me. Also, my R2H MM+ WO and BB400 Q3 Mini-Mag's will tag along just in case someone in my party needs a light.

was_jlh

Enlightened
Arc LSH-P, E2, Arc AAA.

Arc AAA will get most use ( daughter will carry it ). E2 will be used to momentarily illuminate driveways, steps, suspicious areas, etc. so that she can navigate more safely.
LSH-P will probably remain holstered.

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i used a modified audiovox swivelhead rechargeable i put a star/o in.
lit the candy bucket so the little ghosts and goblins could see the trick(big boa)in there with the candy.

Blikbok

Enlightened
*Which* light? My costume involves all of my flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif