Whats the battery drain of the Sunwayman T20CS on standby mode?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the T20CS for the most part, except for its dual switch system that forces you to use both switches if you try to switch down to lower modes below turbo. You MUST click the rear switch to turn it on before you can use the side switch, and it always comes on turbo any time you click the rear switch which is mandatory. But obviously most of us dont need turbo for most ordinary tasks, but to get it to lower modes you must click the rear switch, then click and hold the side switch for several seconds to cycle through the modes. So it can take 6-10 seconds from the time you pick up the light to the time you get to low mode.

^Thats a pain! The only other option is to click the rear switch on, then click the front switch to whatever mode you choose, then when you turn the light off, turn it off from the side switch, but leave the rear switch on. But when you turn the light off through the side switch, you are putting it in standby mode. When in standy mode there is apparently some battery drain. There is a measurement for how much battery drain is experienced when in standby, but there is no key on my keyboard that corresponds to the symbol which describes this measurement. The symbol looks like a backwards lowercase y with an uppercase A to the right of it. So it looks something like 50yA, but the y looks different. Its 50 something-or-others. LOL:thinking:

So if this measurement is correct, then how long will it take for the T20CS to drain the battery to the point of needing to be recharged if using a 2600mah or a 3100mah 18650?

HKJ

Flashaholic
That must be a μ char, this stands for micro and the A stands for ampere, 50 μA is 0.00005 ampere, that will drain a 3100mAh battery in about 7 years.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
That must be a μ char, this stands for micro and the A stands for ampere, 50 μA is 0.00005 ampere, that will drain a 3100mAh battery in about 7 years.

How were you able to type that symbol? Do you have a scientific keyboard or something? I dont have any symbols like that on my keyboard.

HKJ

Flashaholic
How were you able to type that symbol? Do you have a scientific keyboard or something? I dont have any symbols like that on my keyboard.

My keyboard is also a ordinary keyboard, but windows has a character map program that shows all possible characters and makes it easy to pick some of the special characters.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
My keyboard is also a ordinary keyboard, but windows has a character map program that shows all possible characters and makes it easy to pick some of the special characters.

I'm sure I have that same option through my windows vista OS, but just havent found it yet....

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try doing a "run" (Winkey + R) with "charmap".
It is present in XP, Vista and Win7, it might also be present in older windows.

μ Is that it?

If so then ﻬﻸڸѾﷲϚӾ (that spells thanks)

ڷ = Universal symbol for fishhooks
ڳ = Universal symbol for coat hangers
ῶ = Universal symbol for cleavage

Last edited: