• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (sold): Muyshondt Nautilus (Al) Prototype w/ Gray Precision Ti Bead

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
I am the original owner and purchased this beautiful aluminum light new from a very reputable on-line retailer. The light is in 'mint' condition as received and will come with a black bag/pouch it was sent in. I will also include the awesome Gray Precision Ti Rainbow Pattern Bead shown(with ID Card). Price: (sold) $242 total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box insured w/ Tracking. ***Note: US Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' wins followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! :D This light will be shipped with (1) battery. P.S.- I wanted to thank all of the awesome buyers that I have dealt with lately, it has been a pleasure!

***Note: This light will only be listed through tomorrow, Friday, 9/7/2012 for travel reasons. If sold and paid I can get this gem of a light securely packaged and shipped out tomorrow or at the latest Saturday morning. I ship very promptly! Thanks! :grin2:

And now a picture of this beauty! :thumbsup:

1020310640x480.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Muyshondt Nautilus (Al) Prototype w/ Gray Precision Ti Bead

I'll take it. Please pm me your pp info and I will send payment tonight.

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Muyshondt Nautilus (Al) Prototype w/ Gray Precision Ti Bead

PM replied to...thank you! :thumbsup: