Anyone know what up with "The Twins" in Superjail?

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another crucial, non-trivial question: :ironic:

I have been suffering through the Superjail cartoon late at night on Adult Swim on the Cartoon network, and its actually almost watchable now, and I'd probably even give it a D- at this point, so it has improved dramatically in my eyes! But in some episodes, maybe most episodes, there are these 2 blond haired twins who wear these futuristic identical suits that look straight out of Logans Run or Total Recall, and they seem to have special powers.

Whats their deal? How do they play into the plot of the show(if there is one)?

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is hard for me to imagine someone not enjoying episode 1, season 1...continuing for more than a handful of episodes.

It is a fantasy show...where a jail exists in a different dimension.

You don't need to know any more about the twins, except that the Warden and they are related...I think.

obi

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is hard for me to imagine someone not enjoying episode 1, season 1...continuing for more than a handful of episodes.

It is a fantasy show...where a jail exists in a different dimension.

You don't need to know any more about the twins, except that the Warden and they are related...I think.

obi

I dont know that I've ever seen episode 1 and I dont know if I've seen shows from season 1, as Adult swim seems to randomly mix these episodes in. That, and they will air it for a little while, then cancel it, then re-air it next year, so its hard to figure out whats what. They just began airing it again recently, which is when I began watching it.

Its not as bad as I jokingly made it out to be, but it definitely doesnt go on the list of greats. Aside from slight plot changes from episode to episode, you can count on the ending of just about every episode! Lots of prisoners get chopped up, stabbed, smashed, etc. Predictable....

But they make the twins at least a minor or major part of about 50% of all episodes, but I havent talked to anyone who knows what the story is with them. Clearly they are a significant part of the overall story, but????