• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WD: Jetbeam Jet III ProST, Nitecore Extreme Infinity, 4Sevens Quark 123 (all neutral)

netprince

Enlightened
Up for sale are some lights I just dont use anymore, but are still in great shape.

First is a Jetbeam Jet III Pro ST. (4.2v only) This one has been modified...

• Neutral XRE emitter, (q3 5a if I remember correctly)
  • Forward clicky in the tail (original included)
  • McGizmo TI pocket clip attached by a friendly CPF member (cant remember his nick right now)
  • Original box and accessories (as seen in the picture) are included.

This light has some minor and small dings in the HA. The largest ding is on the tailside, and got there before the clip was installed. There is a small chip in the lens which is mostly hidden by the bezel. It doesn't affect the beam and its on the top side so it doesn't affect waterproofing. I tried to photograph it in the last picture below.

Also note it doesn't tailstand very well anymore since the forward clicky and the clip were installed. It does EDC very well in a cargo pants pocket.

Withdrawn for now.

IMG_6241.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG

IMG_6244.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6246.JPG

IMG_6247.JPG

Up Next is a Nitecore Extreme Infinity. It also has been modified with a neutral LED, Q3 5A if I remember correctly. Comes with original box and accessories seen in picture below.

Withdrawn for now.

IMG_6248.JPG

IMG_6250.JPG

IMG_6251.JPG

IMG_6252.JPG

IMG_6254.JPG

IMG_6255.JPG

Finally is a 4Sevens Quark which was assembled out of spare parts, and modified with an XPG in 3C tint. This is the standard version, low voltage head (modes 1-4 and flashies with head loose, high and strobe with head tight. It has the tail standing reverse clicky tailcap. The lanyard in the pictures is included.

This light has the standard flakes of anno missing in the knurling, and has a few chips missing on the bezel, which I photographed in the second to last photo below.

Withdrawn for now.

IMG_6256.JPG

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6258.JPG

IMG_6259.JPG

First to post "I'll take it" and PM for payment details gets it. Lights not paid for within 12 hours of posting "I'll take it" will go back up for sale. Shipping via USPS, insurance is extra. I'm not responsible for lost uninsured packages.

Please feel free to ask questions!

Thanks!

Last edited:

netprince

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jetbeam Jet III ProST, Nitecore Extreme Infinity, 4Sevens Quark 123 (all neut

Bump. No interest in these? I'm considering pulling them and giving them as gifts...

netprince

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jetbeam Jet III ProST, Nitecore Extreme Infinity, 4Sevens Quark 123 (all neut

Going to withdraw these for now...

Thanks for looking...

Latest posts