Halloween: What lights to send with kiddies?

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm thinking of decking my little Spiderman with a G2 and my little ghost with an 8nx. Dad the pirate will carry the Tigerlight and spare batteries for the kids. An Arc LSH-P in the pocket for backup.

I've also bought some of those LED flashers that clip on magnetically. One atop each head or shoulder. At 5yrs & 3yrs old I can't carry them and I'm not taking any chances with losing track of these energetic runners.

Are any of you including flashlights as part of the outfit? What'll you be using?
We're only visiting known neighbors, because I'm paranoid.
Any other general thoughts/tips?

[edit] Wait wait. Avusblue started one of these earlier over in the Cafe. I missed it. Sorry. Maybe an admin can please close this and point over to here to prevent doubling up.

emann

Newly Enlightened
My three year old boy will probably carry his Streamlight 1 watt Luxeon LED Task-Light being as it's big and silver (harder to lose and easier to see by passing motorist) and only $30 if lost. I will have my Surefire L4 with me and the wife (who could care less about flashlight's) will probably have an el-cheapo Rayovac or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

kinzli

Newly Enlightened
I'll be carrying an L4, wifey will have her PM6. I thought about equipping our 4yo niece with my G2 but alas, I'm afraid she'll blind her poor candy-providers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
The little one will be sporting 3 led flashers and a modded KL1 on an E1e on a lanyard. I'll have the 1W modded L4.

rlhess

Enlightened
The boys will have the compact 2AAA UKE lights in their plastic pumpkins (so they glow), will be sporting 2AA red bike flashers on their backs and will be carrying Eveready FRIGHT LIGHTS which are normal 2D flashlights with orange surrounds and scary images on the handle.

My wife stays home to hand out candy.

I will have my L4 and probably the TL-3 incandescent, although I was thinking of bringing my SRTH <smile>.

Last year, I went with only a 3C LED SL ProPolymer and it was not quite enough.

One of the boys MIGHT wear his Septor headlamp (he's going as a spy) but the other one is going as the Wizard from Fantasia.

Cheers,

Richard