Malkoff        

Thread: Z Bolt CR123 battery review and opinions?

Default Z Bolt CR123 battery review and opinions?

http://shop.z-bolt.com/CR123A-Lithiu...Pack_p_60.html

Hey fellas just curious if anyone has any review on Z-bolt CR123 batteries. I want to purchase a quality battery for both high drain and low drain devices. I saw a review on several different CR123's. The Titanium's were among the worst while duracell, energizer , panasonic, surefire, sanyo and rayovac were all among the best depending on if being used with high or low drain devices. Can anyone tell me how Zbolts stack up against the good CR123's. These are my back up batteries and will sit in my bug out bag just incase I ever need them. I dont want to buy junk.

Have you bought one already? If not, I would just suggest on getting some energizer, Sanyo, or Surefire cr123s. I have never heard of zbolt before though.

Default Re: Z Bolt CR123 battery review and opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by ZDriver96 View Post
    ...I dont want to buy junk.
    with that... I suggest to stick to...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDriver96 View Post
    ...while duracell, energizer , panasonic, surefire, sanyo and rayovac were all among the best...
    changing sigline ...

Dang.. Ok just hoping they were a decent battery because that price is really nice.... I'll wait a week to see if anyone else has opinions or tests on these zbolts before buying a pack of CR123's

Since Zbolt doesn't manufacture these, try to find out where they're made. Japan or USA may be good, China not so good.

You might get more info if this thread is moved to the battery forum.
    "It used to be 'Merkwurdigliebe'"

yeah your right. This needs to be in the battery forum. I'll give zbolt a call to see where they get theirs from.