Beamshots: ARC RGB vs. Vector 2MCP Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well,
Shame on you if you really thought I would post comparative beamshots of the ARC RGB and the Vector 12V 2 million candlepower handheld spot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But I had to post something...I just got my RGB and it is the funnest light I've ever bought. Sure, it lights stuff up...maybe not so well, but the disco lightshow is just tripping good time! I love it! It's like the Sauce but built to military standards.

Wilkey

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I was about to order one of my own (had $20 sitting in PayPal doing nothing for ages...thought that I may as well spend it on something...)...but the fact that I was going to end up paying $20 shipping on a $25 light put me off the idea. Shame, would have been nice to have something that was truely a limited edition, and that I knew that was a little bit special. (Though the Arc AAA manages that as well...still gets questions asked about it all the time!)

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine today just in time for halloween! I really like it. I don't know why, it has no real use other than it's neat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

My daughter had fun with it around her neck while she went trick-r-treating. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was rather surprised to see it had a better beam pattern than the "normal" ARC AAA. Not that it will be my EDC but boy it sure does look nice in a darkened room. It might be great for flagging down that waitress that seems to be ignoring you. LOL It will get their attention.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 9 month-old daughter is totally entranced by the little thing. She finds it mesmerizing as she tries to grab and chew on the light or the Berkeley mini-clip attached to it. Of course, I find myself turning it on and staring directly into it at least 6 or 7 times a day just cause it's so trippy.

Wilkey

PS. To have one of these things in hand...makes me want an ARC AAA again. These things are gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.