• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Brand new rechargeble Streamlight Stinger LED flashlight

cdalejef

Newly Enlightened
SOLD

I've got a brand new in the box Streamlight Stinger LED flashlight that I'm not using. It comes with two chargers for use on AC or DC power.

I'll sell it for $100 Paypal shipped to the lower 48 states.

Here are the specs from the StreamLight website...

The powerful, long-range, long-running, flashlight that lasts a lifetime.

A combination of rechargeability and LED technology that produces the lowest operating cost of any flashlight made! The Stinger LED, with an ultra-bright,far-reaching beam, offers multiple lighting modes, including strobe. Now with C4® LED Technology.

• C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
  • Runtime: High brightness: Up to 2 continuous hours to the 10% output level; Medium brightness: Up to 3.75 continuous hours to the 10% output level; Low brightness: Up to 7.25 continuous hours to the 10% output level; Strobe: Up to 5.50 continuous hours.
  • Up to 17,000 candela (peak beam intensity) and up to 180 lumens measured system output
  • 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
  • 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times offered in 230VAC and 12VDC European systems.
  • Multi-function On/Off push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations
  • Anti-roll rubber ring included
  • Fits existing Stinger snap-in chargers (compact and mountable in any position)
  • 10 hr. steady charge or 2.5 hr. fast charge
  • Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
  • Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
  • O-ring sealed
  • Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating.
  • Length: 8.41 in.; Weight: 12.4 oz
  • Serialized for positive identification
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • Assembled in USA

smugshot3973689-L.jpg

smugshot7830849-L.jpg

Last edited:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice light, but I think the mods will have u move this to the cpfmarketplace as th is not a custom light. FYI

Good luck on the sale.

cdalejef

Newly Enlightened
Oh crap, I didn't notice that. Where is the cpfmarketplace? I don't see it anywhere on the main forum screen.