• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS McGizmo McLuxIII Chrome PD - SOLD

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
First "I'll take it" takes priority. Please send PP within 24 hours or item will be reposted.

Shipped Priority Mail CONUS with DC# (sorry my international friends). Not responsible for loss or damage in transit. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone. Now, onto the fun stuff!

McGizmo McLuxIII-PD Chrome
SOLD
This light is in excellent condition. This PD sits in the pelican case and rarely gets taken out. I'm hoping that someone will give it a good home and use it more. The light is completely stock. McGizmo information is available here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...al-Information

The light will come with the original smooth black bezel ring and the ti bezel ring. The threads are very smooth and the tint is a perfect snow white. I believe that only 30 of these were made.

I apologize for the dust and fingerprints in some of the photos, but it's a shiny light. :D

With the stock original bezel

scaled.php

scaled.php

With the ti bezel

scaled.php

scaled.php

The McLuxIII Chrome PD will be $420 $410 $400 $390 shipped Priority Mail CONUS with DC#. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: WTS McLuxIII Chrome PD

Thank you for all of your help emu! I'll add this info to the OP.

Saturday morning drop! Watch your Saturday morning cartoons, eat some sugary cereal, and get a chrome classic. :grin2:

Last edited:

Enlightened

Any chance this is a "nitro" version?

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened

No, the drive levels are stock. I'm guessing that there are modders here that can bump the drive levels to "nitrous" levels for you. The levels are great for white wall hunting around the house.