• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom SST-90, 1D mag.

DKlaser

Enlightened
I am selling my SST-90, 1D size maglite. Nothing wrong with it and I hate to see it go but I would like to redirect the funds to another project.

Specs are...

D size smoke/grey maglite cut down to 1D size and re-threaded, quad bored for 4x 14500 cells, body has been grooved and milled on the grip portion, the head has been finned, and it has been slotted for a pair of 2x8 green trits on either side of the switch. All of this work is done very well and looks NICE. The light is in brand new condition. It has been a shelf queen.

DW 9a driver and DW SST-90 heatsink.

Emitter: SST-90-W65S-F11-GN100 BIN code WN

4x 14500 AW, IMR cells in a fivemega adapter. Output voltage is 16.8v fully charged.

Deep rebel mag reflector

ultra clear glass replacement lens

asking $250 shipped in the U.S. and I do accept paypal.

Thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
any idea on runtime? also does it get too hot to hold after awhile or does it just get warm? thanks

DKlaser

Enlightened
Not sure, I have never owned an sr90 before. They basically use the same emitter although I can not say what bin they have in that light. My light is single mode and is driving the emitter to 9a which should produce 2200 lumen. Not sure what kind of current their "high" setting is producing. Other than that and looks I am not sure what else is different.

DKlaser

Enlightened
This light gets decently warm fast. Not sure if it would hurt itself or not if left on for a while to be honest. Run time is calculated to be pretty short. I wanted a really bright cool looking light in as small of a package as I could get and this is what I came up with. I did not build it with the intent of ever carrying it or depending on it as I knew the runtime would be short. It was built as more of a "cool or wow" light. Everyone who sees it is always amazed.

DKlaser

Enlightened
I happen to have an aspheric I would include with the sale if anyone buys it. I will try it out tonight

pageyjim

Enlightened
Thanks for the quick responses and shipping. I look forward to receiving it and hope you share your next project with us.