Got my new Fenix e40!

Bwolcott

Enlightened
I go this light today and got to take it outside tonight and I am impressed for only 220 lumens it really gives the impression of being much brighter, the throw is excellent for 4 double AAs, fit and finish is perfect on my sample, their is nothing I can complain about.

Thank you Fenix Outfitters!

Ezeriel

Enlightened
I go this light today and got to take it outside tonight and I am impressed for only 220 lumens it really gives the impression of being much brighter, the throw is excellent for 4 double AAs, fit and finish is perfect on my sample, their is nothing I can complain about.

Thank you Fenix Outfitters!

I'm lovin' mine.

My TK45 tells the world where I am, the E40 lets me snoop around without getting too much attention.
I really like it for patrolling in lighted areas as well. Lets me see in dark areas that are back-lit by floodlights.

kj2

Flashaholic
Use my E40 a lot :) -and now that I have found a holster for the light, holster of the Jetbeam PA40, I take it every-time with me

Bwolcott

Enlightened
I'm lovin' mine.

My TK45 tells the world where I am, the E40 lets me snoop around without getting too much attention.
I really like it for patrolling in lighted areas as well. Lets me see in dark areas that are back-lit by floodlights.

hmm how do you like that tk45, I wonder if Fenix is going to update it soon?

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Use my E40 a lot :) -and now that I have found a holster for the light, holster of the Jetbeam PA40, I take it every-time with me

ok cool i was wondering about a holster for it , wish it came with one, ill hae to pick up the pa40 one