Where can I buy a Maglite D Cell Extension tube or extender for one battery?

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extenders for D Cell batteries used to be easy to find and now they are really hard to find.

I found one seller on Ebay but there must be more places on the planet than just that one.

I want to extend my Varapower Turbo 2 light from 3 to 4 batteries as it uses the Maglite as the host. :sigh:

Cheers

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
The extenders for D Cell batteries used to be easy to find and now they are really hard to find.

I found one seller on Ebay but there must be more places on the planet than just that one.

I want to extend my Varapower Turbo 2 light from 3 to 4 batteries as it uses the Maglite as the host. :sigh:

Cheers

The ones from ebay are good (the seller I'm talking about also sells 2D-extensions)

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The ones from ebay are good (the seller I'm talking about also sells 2D-extensions)

I think we must have the same seller in mind as he does have "Two D Cell" extenders as well.

The problem is he is in the USA and I am in Australia.

I ordered from that seller over three weeks ago.

It is still not here and it has taken longer than any of my Chinese or Hong Kong purchases have ever taken to arrive.

I asked him if it was coming on a row boat or camels on water skis.

I don't think he liked my humour.

I just wanted a source for the future as this is taking too long in the shipment department.

He can't be the only seller to have what I need on the planet can he?

I rigged up a fourth battery with a heavy piece of wire and gaff tape for my Varapower Turbo 2 and it was noticeably brighter.

I am sick of waiting so long.

Thanks for your reply.

CHEERS