New bezels

extreme_pyro

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if Surefire will sell just the bezels or do you have to buy the whole flashlight. I want to get the c2 bezel.

Thanks from a newbie.

SurefireM6

Enlightened
With a Black C2 and Black M2 bezel, voila you have a Black M2. Trade secret.

You can order the C2 bezels which have pyrex lens and put them on a 6P as well for an upgrade.

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the black C2 bezel available with Pyrex?
Every dealer I've asked says that (except for the M2) the only way to get Pyrex is to get HA-III.

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by svenlights:
Does anyone know if Surefire will sell just the bezels or do you have to buy the whole flashlight. I want to get the c2 bezel.

Thanks from a newbie.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why?

Black or HA?

Will an HA M2 do?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by GJW:
Is the black C2 bezel available with Pyrex?
Every dealer I've asked says that (except for the M2) the only way to get Pyrex is to get HA-III.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well you can tell them they are wrong b/c I am holding one in my hand right now. I got it directly from SF.
grin.gif

Deviant

Enlightened
Originally posted by GJW:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by (o_O):
You mean there are black M2 bezels?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Absolutely, I just bought one from LPS.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">wow! that would be great. Now i can have another 'upgrade' for my original 6P to a M2 Mutant.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interestingly enough, I tried to order an M2 bezel from Surefire on Monday (want to transform my C2 into an M2). The sales rep told me SF doesn't sell parts like bezels, just the whole light. She looked through her system, then even asked another sales person. When I told her I was sure I'd read of Surefire selling the bezels by themselves, she asked me to get back to her with any info I found.

I ordered from LPS last night...

rycen

Enlightened
The correct part no for the M2 bezel in black is 13586-11

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
LPS supplied me with a SF Z44 (HA C2/C3 Bexel with a ptrex lens) and a P91 HOLA! Going to use it with the UBH and the c>e converter.