• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 17500 surefire compatable body or...

BD457

Newly Enlightened
I appologize in advance if this is just a dumb request but I had :( a 17500 body that I put my surefire parts on and used it every day for work. well....it finally walked off somehow and I am in need of another body that will house a rechargable 17500 or 17650 or the like length battery and power an LED head. I've been out of touch here for a few years so I've forgotten what I learned :shakehead.

I was also wondering if there's a 1/2 cr123 extention for the Eie body so I could use a 17500 in that. Any help would be appriciated.

Mike

BD457

Newly Enlightened
YES!!! that's exactly what I'm looking for!!! now.... where do I find one? I tried Lighthound. I googled it, but it only came back to threads here that have closed sales. used, blem, etc. is fine. I'm going to use and abuse it.

Mike

BD457

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, What I really need is a body the size of 1 1/2 cr123's. The E2 body is just a little too long for what I'm doing and the E1 doesn't pack enough battery life or grip.

Mike

archimedes

Flashaholic
If you were willing to move up to C-series, then Moddoolar has tons of options in a p60-compatible system (including 18500, available from Oveready in either standard or "shorty" versions).

BTW, who made the 17500 tube you were previously using?

Last edited:

BD457

Newly Enlightened
If you were willing to move up to C-series, then Moddoolar has tons of options in a p60-compatible system (including 18500, available from Oveready in either standard or "shorty" versions).

BTW, who made the 17500 tube you were previously using?

I really don't want to increase the weight in my pocket or the size to a C, so that's out. I REALLY wish I knew who made the one i had. I got it on here about three years ago in a custom run. It looked almost exactly like an E2e body but shorter. $340 is WAAYY out of the price range. Very nice parts, but I'm not willing to risk loosing one of those.

Flip: If your Aleph body will fit the Surefire E parts, I'd love to talk further about it. My reason for the interchangability of surefire parts is that I have a bunch laying around so it's a cost saver.

Mike

Mike

PCC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you looked at the Vital Gear FB-2 body? It is slightly shorter than an E2e, is compatible with E-series heads, and should take 17670s (I don't have any to test in mine).

iqwozpoom

Newly Enlightened
BD457 & Flip, hate to thread tread but if BD isn't interested I definitely am!