• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): McGizmo 27LT-S (Al) w/ Seoul P4 emitter(2 output levels)

iowahawkeye

Newly Enlightened
Hello- First of all I wanted to thank all of the great buyers that I have dealt with lately with my listings, you have all been fantastic! :thumbsup: I am reluctant to sell any of my lights, but this one is a little more special due to it's history and amazing beamshot. This light has been owned by a couple of very well respected forum members. They have all listed it in very good used condition, as would I. I am a knife guy, so not a flashlight expert, but I would agree with the experts, that this light has a wonderful beamshot! It is a twisty with (2) output levels. It has a few minor carry marks, but the condition is very good as shown in the pictures that I took outside. It has a Ti Clip and a MOFO Bezel. Price: (sold) $270/total shipped via USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box, insured w/ Tracking. ***Note: U.S. Forum Members only, NO Trades please. The first 'I'll Take It' wins followed by a PM for payment instructions. Paypal only, must be 'Verified' and able to pay immediately. Please make sure that your Paypal address matches the address that you want this light shipped to...thank you! :D

Here is a couple of pictures of this awesome Tootsie Roll!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1020524640x480.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: