4sevens sold out everywhere. Why?

cancow

Newly Enlightened
In the last week i cannot find any in stock. What is going on???

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you looking under their new name "Foursevens"? All the old stock has been sold out under the old name.

Operator05

Newly Enlightened
Yes, if I'm not mistaken the old model nomenclature has been updated as well. Check out their website, spelled "foursevens." I just ordered a Mini ML this week, direct from the manufacturer.

Let It Bleed

Newly Enlightened
As mentioned above 4Sevens changed the branding of their products and are now known as FourSevens (or something similar).

Therefore, many dealers had discounted the "old" 4Sevens stock in anticipation of the arrival of the "new" FourSevens products. That is why you are now seeing a lot of "out of stock" messages.

These listings will soon be removed completely, because there will be no more 4Sevens produced. Instead, there will be FourSevens flashlights listed on dealer websites. Although I have not looked, I'd be surprised if the new FourSevens brand wasn't already in stock by many sellers.

So if you were looking for the discounted 4Sevens stuff, it will be slim pickings. But as far as I know, there has been no change in ownership or production. That is, if 4Sevens appealed to you before, there is no reason you won't be happy with the FourSevens brand (or vice versa).

Last edited:

DaDoWL

Newly Enlightened
Because they are so awesome no one can keep them in stock!!!! Jk

aloidflip

Newly Enlightened
For me 4sevens are the best for it's price that's why i think it's selling like pancakes.

jezdec

Newly Enlightened
that's actually a great idea for starting a poll on cpf:

Do you think that 4sevens lights are overpriced?

;)

definitely not....they are meny things, but no`t overpriced...

they are......super bright
......well designed
......well made
......supporter by good customer service

I do not claim to be the best, but for the price they are certainly among the best...:tinfoil:

aloidflip

Newly Enlightened
that's actually a great idea for starting a poll on cpf:

Do you think that 4sevens lights are overpriced?

;)

I do think that they have a great pricing for their flashlights, they won't get that any attention if they have over priced price tag.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it sells then its not overpriced. Simple capitalism.
But I wish all brands would lower their prices. :p
they do have one of the best warranties. Have to consider everything that you get with your purchase price.

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
Ordered a Preon 1 gen2 with the xp-g2 led so I know that they are out there. Got mine from amazon.

As for the price I paid about $32 and change and it was well worth it. The quality of 4sevens has been a bit questionable for me with the reports of loose threads and such but this little light is perfect in its construction with tight threads and a perfect WHITE WHITE light. So I say they are anything but over priced!