Help needed for Surefire E-series

Xmldriver

Enlightened
I've got a custom ti e-series compatible body that I just love, but no tail and no head! I can't afford a ti head or tail at the moment so I'm looking for a nice aluminium tail and a led head with over 200lumens. Any ideas please?

Thanks!

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am not sure if you have the 2 cell E-series body of the single cell E-series body. I have lots of these and quite like the KX1 and KX2 heads. I did have spare tailcap, but I gave it away.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I've got a custom ti e-series compatible body that I just love, but no tail and no head! I can't afford a ti head or tail at the moment so I'm looking for a nice aluminium tail and a led head with over 200lumens. Any ideas please?

Thanks!

SureFire Z68 & KX2C, if it's a 2-cell tube :)

BTW, who makes this custom tube?

Last edited:

Xmldriver

Enlightened
Thanks for the help guys. Tailcap now found and in bare alu so should look good. Still considering what to use for the head.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should be receiving a Malkoff VME head tomorrow, which I will use with an LX2. The ability to use any Malkoff light engine makes this a very flexible option.

If the quality is as good as the MD2 head, and I have no reason why it wouldn't be, I'm sure I will like it very much.

The Ti version is also available on their site.

Grizz