are fox fury lights really worth the money?

mr.lumen

Enlightened
i have never used one or heard much on them but they definitely are expensive. anyone used one?

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
It sounds like they're built for throw, and to work during house fires. Is that the need you're filling? I don't own any of their stuff.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they are highly specialized, because they are niche products.
If there was more competition there, the prices would have to come down.

swtim255

Newly Enlightened
If you do a search on here for foxfury (one word), there are a couple of reviews. What kind of info are you looking for? FoxFurys main customer base is the Industrial/Fire/LE/Military market.. I would be glad to answer any questions. ( Although I am a Flashaholic from way back, back when I bought my 1st Kel-light in 1980 or so, I am also FoxFury's LE/Mil Sales manager based out of Greensboro NC)

mr.lumen

Enlightened
i was actually just curious because most of them are really pricey so i just wanted to see what they could do and who buys them.

If you do a search on here for foxfury (one word), there are a couple of reviews. What kind of info are you looking for? FoxFurys main customer base is the Industrial/Fire/LE/Military market.. I would be glad to answer any questions. ( Although I am a Flashaholic from way back, back when I bought my 1st Kel-light in 1980 or so, I am also FoxFury's LE/Mil Sales manager based out of Greensboro NC)

swtim255

Newly Enlightened
Are main customers and users are in the fire market, both city and wildfire. Second would be industrial and the third Military and LE. Our biggest sellers are our headlamps, followed by the shield lights and the Nomad area lights. We did have a headlight, some Nomads and a few checkmate flashlights on the TV show "Bones" last night. We also do a lot of sales in the overseas market. Because I work for them, no matter what I say about price will matter, I do know the way to make a small fortune in the flashlight bizz, is to start with a large one!

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Lol nice. So now I understand. They are for a very specific market. Well kudos. Any place that has beam shots? Is love to see what they do.

Are main customers and users are in the fire market, both city and wildfire. Second would be industrial and the third Military and LE. Our biggest sellers are our headlamps, followed by the shield lights and the Nomad area lights. We did have a headlight, some Nomads and a few checkmate flashlights on the TV show "Bones" last night. We also do a lot of sales in the overseas market. Because I work for them, no matter what I say about price will matter, I do know the way to make a small fortune in the flashlight bizz, is to start with a large one!