Surefire M6LT PRICING question

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
Been a long time since I've posted anything but I'M BACK! Did anybody notice the Surefire M6LT pricing go down these last few months? If I recall correctly the MSRP was about 500 or 550 and I've notice a lot of places selling them for 250 to 298 now. Any clue why? I've have no luck in finding any post or sites explaining the sudden price drop. Whats funny is Surefires own site still sells the M6LT at full price.

luceat lux vestra

Enlightened
Supply and demand more than likely, the light is only worth the 250-300??? I say that because surefires generally don't lose value that suddenly.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Surefire's been changing stuff for a year and half. Models coming and going and prices fluctuating up and down. Its like there's a kid at the helm.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been a long time since I've posted anything but I'M BACK! Did anybody notice the Surefire M6LT pricing go down these last few months? If I recall correctly the MSRP was about 500 or 550 and I've notice a lot of places selling them for 250 to 298 now. Any clue why? I've have no luck in finding any post or sites explaining the sudden price drop. Whats funny is Surefires own site still sells the M6LT at full price.

While you're at it, see if you can also find an explanation as to why the m6lt GREW an extra ring in neck length since its initial production.

That one blew my mind even more than the price drop.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's hard to sell an M6LT for more than 300 when the UB3 is selling for ~385.

I'm still waiting for the EB1 and the LX2 Ultra(after waiting for years for the LX1 :rolleyes: ). I need lights that I can carry. The last SF I bought was an LX2 years ago. My criteria for a Surefire is simple: small, bright, optics.

Oh well, saves me money LOL.

Last edited: